friendly reminder that “your grades don’t define you" doesn’t mean that slacking off in school is fine, it means that you should be proud of what you HAVE achieved and not get too hung up over a bad grade every now and again.
- How to cook
- How to comb her hair
- How to keep a room tidy
- How to take pride in her appearance
- How to manage money
- The magic of common courtesy
- To view everyone with equality
- How to stand up for herself and her beliefs
- To work towards goals
- How to value the produce of hard labour
It’s shocking how I came up with this list. I had to learn most of this on my own.
1. Creative Photo Decor (prettierworld.blogspot.com)
Grab an Instax Mini for some polaroid fun! You can even print your photos off of a online printing site (like Snapfish or Shutterfly) to hang up your memories, old and new!